Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of school

We had a great first week of school. Hannah is in 7th grade and loves it. I am not to crazy about volleyball. She had to be there at 6:00 a.m. Tuesday -Thurs mornings. Man that is early. She was so sore the 1st week. I thought it was too funny. She hated it. Marti loves kindergarten her teacher is Mrs. Ables. she is too cute. We love it. Now for Allie, she doen't like preschool. She misses Marti. Her and Marti have been together since birth. I feel sorry for her. She says, i want the big kids there, like Marti, Josh, and Myla. I told her you are the big kids now. SHe still wants to be my baby, and yes i can't help but baby her. I guess being the baby of my family and i loved it and yes i was spoiled so can she.

4 comments:

Andreia Rice said...

Poor Allie!!!
Tell Hannah to hang in there it'll get easier.
Love the blog page!

Liss and MOMMY said...

Maude said Allie had a better day. Allie got to be line leader and that made her really happy. Maybe you can get Miss Janet to make her line leader every day.

Liss and MOMMY said...

Where are your 6 quirks?

The Chapple Adventures said...

Just like Melissa said...where are your 6 quirks??